Igniters,

I noted that the most common action I do on the devlist is clicking "Mark
As Read". All I see is JIRA and GitHub notifications. I simply counted last
100 threads and found that 89 of them are automated messages, 2 are MTCGA
bot messages, and 9 are real human-created threads.

Looks like human-created threads are drown inside generated stuff. As
potentially new contributor you will hardly figure out what is going on.
Does any info about opened tickets and PRs help anyone? Don't we want
instead to have a list like this [1] and move all generated stuff to
separate lists?

The only drawback I see from this action is that we no longer be able to
brag about "Top 5 active devlist" in annual ASF summary :-)

Thoughts?

Vladimir.

[1] http://apache-spark-developers-list.1001551.n3.nabble.com/