At one of the meetups, Vladimir Ozerov has said that we may specify
and move less risky to be broken tests in separate build plan which
will be executed daily or weekly

For example tests of compatibility with different JDK versions or
compatibility between Ignite's releases.

Also, I agree with Denis we should find and remove tests with the same checks.

By the way, if someone of the community donates TC agents, can this
help to reduce the time?

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.