What we prototyped was configuring via spring the list of IPs to ignore,
because a given installation seemed to have a constant address for the
bridge network, and this approach was reliable, once you know the bridge
IPs.

When the container starts, you get a list of IP addresses from the kernel.
 At that point it is impossible to know from inside the container which of
those addresses can be used by other ignite nodes, at least without
external information.   Similarly, if I have an AWS instance

I am wondering