Anton, please provide PR to demo your idea. Code speaks louder than words
sometimes.

No reason to revert a contribution if someone has an idea, which is not
clear for others.

Again, we should discuss not Dmitrii contribution, but the initial
selection of no-op.

If you will do a test failure fixes later and you will set new handler
StopNode+FailTest as the only option - ok for me.