Igniters,

Presently, there are no any doubts that the private/public cloud
deployments would be dominating soon. Personally, I already see even
conservative companies moving from on-prem to clouds. That migration is
impossible w/o essential support and integrations with tools/environments
like Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure, OpenShift, VMWare to name few.

Luckily, Ignite is pretty well-equipped at the moment. However, there are
some gaps which I would encourage us to highlight. What should the
community do to make Ignite 100% ready for cloud deployments the next year?
For instance, that's my list of gaps:

   - Pivotal Cloud Foundry support
   - Helm integration - https://helm.sh
   - Prometheus integration - https://prometheus.io

Moreover, some of the companies moved forward and began using Ignite as a
managed service. There is nothing we can do on the community side except
for listing where Ignite users can get the service, which might be helpful.
I'm thinking to create a webpage that would list all the known solutions
like 2 below. Any recommendations on this?

   - https://www.nexaops.com/managed-services/managed-services-apache-ignite
   - https://gridgain.cloud