Hi Igniters,

 I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than
welcomed to help.

 If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a
volunteer to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you
may no longer be able to finalize your contribution.
 Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix
test failures or step down and some committer may revert you commit.

 *    Recently contributed test failed in master
ClientSslParametersTest.testNonExistentCipherSuite
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-2251849292403456778&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    Recently contributed test failed in master
ClientSslParametersTest.testNonExistentProtocol
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=7837765355690376078&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 Changes may lead to failure were done by
         - akuznetsov
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=844317

         - Here's a reminder of what contributors were agreed to do
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
         - Should you have any questions please contact dev@ignite.apache.org

Best Regards,
Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot
https://github.com/apache/ignite-teamcity-bot
Notification generated at 17:10:54 12-12-2018