Guys,

I've just creates a copy of Inspections TC build task with GC logs turned
on to check if there is any issues
and found Inspections task spent too much time in STW due to long Full GC
pauses.

I've tried to increase Xmx up to 4Gb and use G1GC got 2+ times better
execution time down to ~15 min (~17 for 2G heap).
Increasing heap size only is not very helpful as it just postpone Full GC
issues, but changing GC to G1GC gives noticeable result.

Let's apply this optimization.
Thoughts?

--
Best regards,