You can compute just TP (true-positive), FP, TN and FN counters and use
them to evaluate Recall, Precision, Accuracy, ect. If you want to specify
class for Pr evaluation, then you can compute Pr for first label as
TP/(TP+FP) and for second label as TN/(TN+FN) for example. After it we can
unite all one-point metrics evaluation.

In my opinion we can redesign metrics calculation and provide one-point
metrics (like Pr, Re) and integral metrics like ROC AUC where one-point
metrics can be calculated through TP,FP etc.

Maybe you should design class BinaryClassificationMetric that computes
these counters and provide methods like recall :: () -> double, precision
:: () -> double, etc.