Folks,

The important thing here is that 99% of "final static" ip-finders were
removed. (~800 pcs.)
Non-static, mostly, kept as is since removal may or cause a test failure.
(~130 pcs.)

In case someone interested in the continuation of cleanup, please feel free
to create an issue and provide PR, I'm ready to review it.