Anton,

Do you have real questions? Seems like you're trying to state your opinion
related to the fix rather than asking a question.

We've discussed it in the thread related to Failure Handler fix, that whole
community is responsible to make things better. Mostly, contributors, who
care (proof of it is contribution). You can't say directly to someone to be
responsible (there is no boss in open source). If Oleg wants to proceed
with fixing, he will.

Please merge PR 6122 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6122> if you
agree with the new approach. We sometimes use todos with linking to tickets.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov