Hi!

As far as I know, Ignite does not support Zipkin trace propagation out of
the box, unlike Spring Cloud. Hence request handler in {{rest-http}} loses
tracing-context-specific headers (see [1]) sent with request and the span
gets broken into two parts. This can be worked around by
replacing {{rest-http}} with Spring Cloud request handler, that in turn
should execute Ignite Compute Task explicitly.

[1]
https://cloud.spring.io/spring-cloud-sleuth/single/spring-cloud-sleuth.html#_propagation

--
Best regards,