Guys, what do you think about disabling SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION (introduced
with IEP-14) before "cluster shutdown" bugs are fixed, as suggested by Nikolay
I. in "GridDhtInvalidPartitionException takes the cluster down" thread?

-- Roman

    On Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 3:41:29 a.m. GMT+9, Dmitriy Pavlov