Hi. Fix Version is time-to-time set before reviewing a patch, but for open
tickets fix version does not mean too much.

Open tickets migrated from version being released to the next one
automatically. Currently, all fixed issues go to 2.8 by default, and some
of them were assigned to 2.7.5 (scope is closed now).