Hi Igniters,

During the preparation of release candidate 2.7.5, I’ve missed the
development of Release notes for it, and this caused delay for a vote.

I want to suggest simple changes in our documentation process. Some time
ago Artem B. proposed similar for the doc, but I would like to adapt it for
release notes.

Let us
- Enrich Ignite flags with 'Release Notes required' flag (default is, as
always, true)
- Add field 'Release Notes' to Ignite project.

All tickets with empty Release Notes fields but with flag set may be
checked with contributor if it needs to be mentioned in RELEASE_NOTES.txt.

If we agree on these changes, I’ll ask infra to add these fields in 3 days.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov