Hi Petr,

Thank you for your reply. Almost the same term (tag) is used by Bot
internally when the Java version is displayed. So from point of view of
Bot's usability tags are not necessary. From the point of view of main TC
UI - may be.

About selection options, it is configured at TC Bot server in the main
Bot's config file - branches.json (section is below). Maybe/someday it will
be configured in the UI or taken from TC settings, but now selection
options are duplicated there.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

{
  "id": "master-nightly",
  "chains": [
    {
      "serverId": "apache",
      "suiteId": "IgniteTests24Java8_RunAllNightly",
      "branchForRest": "\u003cdefault\u003e",
      "triggerBuild": true,
      /* Triggering quiet period in minutes. Protects from too-often
triggering in case build is too fast, e.g. compilation failure. */
      "triggerBuildQuietPeriod": 30,
      /** List of build parameters should be specified for triggering
build. Each parameter should have name and may have randomly selected
or fixed value. */
      "triggerParameters": [
        {
          name: "reverse.dep.*.env.JAVA_HOME",
          randomValue: true,
          "selection": [
            {value:"%env.JDK_ORA_18%", label:"JDK8"},
            {value:"%env.JDK_ORA_9%", label:"JDK9"},
            {value:"%env.JDK_ORA_10%", label:"JDK10"},
            {value:"%env.JDK_OPEN_11%", label:"JDK11"}
          ]
        }
      ]
    }