Denis,

I must say that aforementioned solutions for a Hadoop ecosystem appear
from time to time in questions on a user mailing list. So, it seems
that there is a practical need for such solutions.

But of course it does not mean that we should continue a support of
IGFS and Hadoop Accelerator. If both are not solutions that fit well
common use cases then we should discontinue it. If any of them is very
good for it's purposes but we do not have a capacity to support it
without sacrificing main Ignite goals then we still should discontinue
it in my mind.

P.S. Personally I am a fan of UNIX way. I like ideas of a single
responsibility and integrations. And I suppose there are other Ignite
features which could be dropped.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin