Hi Nikolay,

Thank you for clarifications.

> What is "disabled" sensor? Why do we need it? (as long as sensort is just a
> AtomicLong)
I meant a possibility of disabling a particular metric value
calculation (skipping AtomicLong.incrementAndGet call). My current
understanding that we do NOT need it. It seems that we are on a same
page.

And how do you find named parameters approach mentioned before?
cache.my-cahe.GetLatency={
  intervals: [50, 100, 250, 500]
}

--