Hello, Igniters.

I suggest to add some useful metrics about the partition map exchange
(PME). For now, the duration of PME stages available only in log files
and cannot be obtained using JMX or other external tools. [1]

I made the list of local node metrics that help to understand the
actual status of current PME:

1. initialVersion. Topology version that initiates the exchange.
2. initTime. Time PME was started.
3. initEvent. Event that triggered PME.
4. partitionReleaseTime. Time when a node has finished waiting for all
updates and translations on a previous topology.
5. sendSingleMessageTime. Time when a node sent a single message.
6. recieveFullMessageTime. Time when a node received a full message.
7. finishTime. Time PME was ended.

When new PME started all these metrics resets.

These metrics help to understand:
- how long PME was (current or previous).
- how long awaited for all updates was completed.
- what node blocks PME (didn't send a single message)
- what triggered PME.

Thoughts?

Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita