Nikolay, how long does it take to update? I will be traveling from 28 Aug
till 16 Sept. We can select new dates for release if the majority of fixes
can be done by 16 Sept, but can't be by 20 Aug. Denis, please share your
vision about selecting new dates.

*Voting Date: *Sept 18, 2019

*Release Date: *Sept 23, 2019

Issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12032
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12032?src=confmacro> is still
unassigned: Server node prints exception when ODBC driver disconnects
Igniters, who would like to pick up it? By default, I'm going to remove it
from release