Alexey,
thanks for pointing this.

I've prepared the presentation with explanation how it works now and with a
set of proposals.
So, I'm not going to have a chat with somebody tomorrow.
I'll, as usual, will start a video call and share the screen with the
presentation, like a regular webinar.
Sounds good?

BTW, I'll be at GG office, you may join me via the internet or in the same
room.