Sounds good for me, I will be ready to release ML module till 1 December
(end of September is not appropriate for ML module due to known issues and
bugs)
If the whole Ignite could be released to this date I will be happy in
another case I suggest the minor release by the formula mentioned above.

Let's ask another module maintainers here?