Hi,

I have opened a bug issue some time ago about a NullPointerException thrown if geospatial indexing is used together with durable memory:

Even though I provided a minimal reproducing code example the issue was not assigned or reviewed to confirm whether we have a bug here or whether I did something wrong putting together my Ignite config.

I tried to find the root cause by myself but got lost in the Ignite code base that is still mostly unknown to me. ;-)

Can you please tell me what I can do to get the bug reviewed/confirmed/fixed?

The bug could also be relevant for the upcoming 2.8 release.

Thank you very much,

Jan