Alexey,

Thank you for setting up the right issue statuses. I've updated the
list of components we are waiting for [1].
Please, check that I've not missed anything.

One more thing: I propose to exclude `minor' priority issues from that
list or mark them `major`.
WDYT?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.8#ApacheIgnite2.8-Awatingfeaturescompletion