Nikolay,

I checked the IEP [1]. Now it is more clear for me about SystemView
API. Follow-up questions:
1. How system views are going to be exposed? Is there any difference
in comparison to other metrics?
2. What should be done to adopt RunningQueryManager to SystemView API?

Also some bits for my understanding. I do not have a clear intuition
what is the difference between metrics and system views? For example,
how a system view is different from a metric holding a collection of
values? And why they were introduced as a separate class?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=112820392

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin