Dmitriy,

Thank you!

Funny thing, I added exactly the same picture first. But later
realized that there is an almost same picture in section "BPlus Tree
Structure" on the same page [1]. So, I decided that there is something
wrong =)

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Ignite+Durable+Memory+-+under+the+hood

--