Hi, Ivan.

Unfortunately, we came to no decision yet. As I mentioned above this event is disabled by default and no node will receive this event without an explicit subscription. In my case, that event is assumed to be used on node locally to share joining node info between security and discovery components. I have no idea how to solve this problem without publishing a new event too. But I'm concerned about the acceptance of that solution. Maybe it can be solved some other way? I will appreciate any suggestion or review PR [1] with event implementation.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7057

Regards,

Mikhail.