Anton,

Thank you for your efforts! And sorry for a late reply.

I am a little bit familiar with tx recovery. I personally like the
idea of removing such "magic" logic from the code. I think a proper
way is either justify and sustain (tests, documentation) some behavior
or get rid of it.

Regarding a delay before tx recovery. My understanding was that it
might be useful when multiple (client) nodes leaves almost at the same
time (perhaps due to some network connectivity issues). With a delay
recovering multiple failed nodes will be grouped into one recovery
round (+PME). Correct me if my understanding is wrong. Was there any
performance measurements for such multiple left nodes cases?

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin