Personally, I see no reason for deprecating Visor CLI and moving all its
capabilities to the control.sh script. It's better to merge the script's
capabilities into Visor CLI and rework the connectivity/communication
protocol of the latter. If to recall the reason for the control.sh creation
it was the Visor's daemon-mode way of interaction with the cluster that is
cumbersome and complicated.

-
Denis