Hi Emmanouil,

Agree, let's check that the IP finder functions normally in the cloud
environment and the mock tests can be used for regular testing on Team
City. That's the way we tested other environment-specific IP finders
including the Kubernetes one.

Let us know once the IP finder is tested on AWS and then we can proceed
with the review.

-
Denis