Hello, Igniters.

As you may know, we put a lot of effort to improve Ignite metric and diagnostic
API.
We have created the following API:
    * Metric manager
    * System view manager
As far as I know, we would have tracing capabilities soon.

I think it's time to take the next step.
We should provide to the administrator the API to cancel(stop, kill) arbitrary
user started computation.

Right now we have API to do it for:
    * transactions `TransactionsMXBean#getActiveTransactions`.
    * SQL queries: `KILL QUERY` sql command and visor task -
`VisorQueryCancelTask`

Please, note, these features are implemented via different API.

I think we should introduce uniform Cancel API for the following computations:

    * service.
    * specific service method execution.
    * compute job(compute task).
    * query(scan, continuous, text).

We should  also rework kill transaction and kill SQL queries API to make them
similar to each other.
I have plans to write an IEP for it and implement it.
What do you think?