Igniters,

I was submitting an Ignite talk to the conference and found out that this
time ASF created a separate category for Ignite-specific proposals. You can
see an abstract submitted by me:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1woaEOWaIFxN8UIJ7nvFbYoc53mYsUsSN/view?usp=sharing

Who else is ready to submit? It can be a deep-dive about Ignite internals
or Ignite use case overview. We can co-present. Also, GridGain is ready to
sponsor your trip if the talk is accepted.

-
Denis