I beleive that dev list should be the only mean of (technical)
decision making for the project.

But other resources can show better productivity and especially for
newcomers. And I am little bit worried that means of communication
seems a little bit scattered. I will try telegram =)

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin