Hi Sergey, welcome back!

The dev list is a preferable way for communication. It's ok to keep the dev
list in CC all the times even if Maksim will be working mostly with you on
the Spring Data tasks.

Anyway, you can use our community Slack channel for instant messaging:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Collaborate#HowtoCollaborate-IgniteSlack

-
Denis