Hi igniters!

I would ask the community to allow for moving Spring Data modules to
project Ignite extensions.  The base reason for it is Spring Data modules
aren’t Ignite modules. They are modules which allow using Ignite more
simpler and corresponds to Spring Framework. I mean that the modules isn’t
included to Ignite core, they are implementation of Spring Data interface.
I think it is more logical to move the modules to extension project. Plus,
Ignite (and its core modules)  has long development cycle (about 6 months).
It is an additional reason to move modules with short development cycle to
extension project.

May we do it? When (which release for?) and how?

With best regards, Sergey Chernolyas