Ivan,

Thanks for pointing this out. Less than one day is indeed too early to
treat this discussion thread as a "community conclusion". Still, the
consensus among the current participants made me feel that a conclusion
will be reached.
We'll surely get back to the discussion if opposite opinions will arise.