Hello Mahesh,

Welcome to the community! It's a pleasure to get you interested in the
contribution.

Just in case, copying some useful pages for getting started:

   - Ignite contribution process and a collection of tickets for newcomers:
   https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html
   - Communication channels selected by the community:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Collaborate

Considering your experience, I might suggest you involving in the following
areas:

   - Ignite and Spark integration:

http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Ignite-Spark-integration-meeting-td43986.html
   - Better Spring ecosystem support:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8382?jql=project%20%3D%20Ignite%20and%20summary%20~%20%22spring%22%20and%20status%20not%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)

I've added you to JIRA contributors' list, so, you're free to go ahead and
select a ticket of your choice. Please send us a note once you are ready
with the first task.
-
Denis