From: Zhenya Stanilovsky [mailto:arzamas...@mail.ru.INVALID]
Sent: 12 February 2020 11:33
To: dev@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Deprecation of obsolete rebalancing functionality

I know guys who use this setting (may be erroneously)  = MAX_INT for real
rebalance delaying (very small sla) grid without persistence. But i don`t know
further algo, may be if backup nodes  become extremely small they creates the
same cluster near it. Can ignite simple disable rebalance?

>Folks,
>
>I want to deprecate some obsolete functionality related to rebalancing.
>Details in [1]
>
>Any objections ?
>
>[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12662
>
>--
>
>Best regards,
>Alexei Scherbakov

---
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to https://www.db.com/disclosures for additional EU corporate and
regulatory disclosures and to
http://www.db.com/unitedkingdom/content/privacy.htm for information about
privacy.