Maxim,

In general rebalanceDelay is used to delay/disable rebalance then topology
is changed.
Right now we have BLT to avoid unnecesary rebalancing when topology is
changed.
If a node left from cluster topology no rebalancing happens until the node
explicitly removed from baseline topology.

I would like to know real world scenarios which can not be covered by BLT
configuration.

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov