Alexey, adding a new method with force flag means old methods change their
behavior: they are considered as executed without ‘force‘ flag and can fail
to prevent data loss. Ignite and IgniteMXBean are different interfaces.
Unfortunately, they have same method

void  active(boolean active)

When executed as IgniteMXBean it should fail if user can lose data. When
executed from code via interface Ignite probably not. To solve this I
suggest to add ‘force’ flag for every deactivation mode: CLI/JMX/REST and
other API.