Artem,

Thanks for stepping in and preparing the list of top priority documentation
tasks! How about labeling those tickets somehow and creating a filter
similar to this one [1] but for "Required & Unresolved Documentation
Tasks"? I would simply add this as a new section to the Ignite 2.8 release
wiki page for ease of tracking and start working with the guys contributed
improvements directly. Will see the names of the authors who need to be
involved ;)

*Alexey Zinoviev*, there are many ML related changes coming in the release.
Could you check existing ML docs and suggest any changes?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.8#ApacheIgnite2.8-Unresolveddocumentationtasks

-
Denis