Hello Aleksey,

Welcome to Apache Ignite Community!

I cannot see you account in ASF JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa. Are you already
registered there with a name Alex_Litsov? If not please register. I
will add you to the contributors list then.

I can suggest you 2 following tickets [1, 2]. Also you can look
through other unassigned tickets for SQL component and with a "newbie"
label [3].

Please check this page out for commonly asked questions pertaining to
the contribution process:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html

[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8152?jql=project%20%3D%20ignite%20%26%26%20component%20%3D%20sql%20%26%26%20labels%20%3D%20newbie%20%26%26%20resolution%20is%20EMPTY%20