I agree with Ivan. All contribution rules should be reasonable and should
*add value*.

For example, a requirement to include the ticket number is a great idea as
it creates a clear link between a commit and a JIRA ticket. This helps to
track the history, simplifies searches, etc.

But is it really important whether someone puts a colon, a dash, or just a
space after the ticket number? I believe there is no difference whatsoever,
and it doesn't make sense to overcomplicate. This will only make it harder
for new contributors to join the community.

-Val