Now I see.

Your parent class (called Test in your example) *should implement
'Serializable' interface*, this will help for your case.

We changed default marshaller for services in 2.8, because they have to
be 'Serializable' according to API. 'JdkMarshaller' is default marshaller
for services now.

I think 'BinaryMarshaller' was configured in your case, it marshals
everything even non-serializable objects :)

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 8:41 PM myset <cristi.flore...@myset.ro> wrote:

> Thank you Vyacheslav,
> Still reproduced in 2.8.0 and in 2.7.6 is not.
> Please take a look carefully at the gist example code.
>
> public class TestServiceImpl extends *Test* implements Service,TestService
>

> -----
> Regards
> Cristian Gheorghe Florescu

Best Regards,