Hi Nikolay, Mauricio,

We've missed this step again but now for 2.8.1 release. API docs of this
version don't have google analytics breadcrumps.

Mauricio, do we need to update the steps below? It would be best if you
share all the details and Nikolay will try to follow these to confirm that
any community member can perform the changes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Release+Process#ReleaseProcess-6.3.5.Updatereferencetodocsfromsite,SEOupdates
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Release+Process#ReleaseProcess-6.3.5.Updatereferencetodocsfromsite,SEOupdates>

-
Denis