> By the way, according to README.md [1] the picocli is already using bythe
Apache Ignite, right? :-)
Yes, you are right, but a little bit outdated.

> Would it be better going the `control.sh` extensions-way?
Sounds good. Also, it would be great to incorporate in command line
utilities some features from visor-console also. And after developing new
tool, deprecate both (visor-console and control.sh)

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy