Andrey,

I see the following options for PR checks (without intention to merge it):
1. Disable the checkstyle plugin in pom.xml or remove all rules from
checkstyle.xml (for PR branch).
2.
- import checkstyle.xml cofiguration to IntilliJ IDEA inspections
(Preferences > Editor > Inspections)
- be sure that checkbox is switched on for "Checkstyle real-time scan"
- press Ctrl + Alt + L prior to pushing changes to remote (you can
also enable this by default prior to each push)
- PROFIT?!

In general, I don't see any problems at all. What can be simpler of
pressing Crtl + Alt + L prior to the push?

P.S. Sorry for sending an uncomplete e-mail.