Actually, I'm going to create 2 new suites based on existing ones:
1. Platform C++ CMake (Linux)
2. Platform C++ CMake (Linux Clang)

Ilya, thank you very much. But, despite the fact, that I have permissions,
it seems that it's impossible to install something (namely, CMake) on
agents.
How can I do this obviously essential task?