Igniters,

Igor raised an interesting point in the PR:

Should we limit the number of Continuous Queries together with other queries
according to ClientConnectorConfiguration.maxOpenCursorsPerConn?
Or should we have a separate limit?

Technically, Ignite returns a QueryCursor, but it is very different from
other cursors.