Artem, in ignite 2.9 a way to build C++ for linux/mac os x was changed
(autotools to cmake). As an author of this change, I want to contribute in
documentation.
As far as I understand, now it should be done through PR to specific
repository. Could you please help me with this?

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy