Nikolay, Saikat, Igniters,

I started migrating the OSGi modules to the ignite-extensions repository
and I've got some questions regarding the ignite-extensions project:

   - We agreed that ignite extensions have their own release cycle, so why
   do we reference a -snapshot version of Ignite in the project? I thought the
   extensions should be tested against the latest released Ignite version and
   Ignite should be tested against the latest released extensions version,
   shouldn't they? Do we currently use ignite nightly builds for extensions
   testing?
   - Does each extension being a submodule of a single project cause any
   trouble? For example, when we release a certain module, we would want to
   bump the project version, but only for this specific submodule. Nikolay,
   for spring autoconfigure, did you do this manually or does maven allow to
   granularly upgrade the modules' version?

--AG